It looks like old man winter may have finally packed up and gone home – for now. After an unbelievably cold and snowy winter, the forecast is calling for sun and temperatures in the mid-70’s to mid-80’s here. While we can easily forget the snow and blustery weather following a few days of sun and fun, sometimes it’s not so easy to forget the damage that cold, winter weather has done to your skin and hair. These beauty products are guaranteed to remove that dry and damaged outer layer, revealing a new you as we head into spring and summer.
Some of the selected Beauty products to buy:
1. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ($36) – Dry, split ends don’t have a chance versus this miracle mask. It repairs damage, restore moisture and protects against breakage.
2. Chuda Exfoliating Everyday Cleanser ($35) – The brand behind the cult favorite Healing Hydrating Cream is launching a cleanser (available in June). In one step, it gently scrubs away dead skin, leaving you with a clean, visibly smoother and healthier looking complexion.
3. Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer ($11) – Apply immediately post-shower (before drying off) and this water-activated moisturizer will make your skin softer than you ever thought possible.
4. Dove Exfoliating Body Polish – Hydrated silica removes dull, dry skin while Dove’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream ensures that skin is left hydrated and smooth.
5. Eve Lom Radiance Face Oil ($80) – A combination of hemp seed, avocado and Abyssinian Oil (comes from mustard plants and is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 acids), as well as vitamin C helps this easily-absorbed oil to hydrate, calm, smooth and brighten winter-worn skin.
6. jane iredale Sugar & Butter Lip Exfoliator/Plumper ($25) – One of my longtime favorite lip hydrators, one side has is exfoliating brown sugar and the other side in a hydrating lip plumper in a convenient tube for easy moisturizing on-the-go.