I recently received the last POPSUGAR Must Have Box of 2016. As usual, it did not disappoint. While the contents may have has as much of a cohesive theme as some of the earlier boxes, I am absolutely looking forward to incorporating each item into my life.
The December Box included the following:
- Odeme Catchall and Ring Dish (retail: $67)
- Baublebar Snowfall Pendant (retail: $28)
- Mane Message Date Night Bobby Pins (retail: $10)
- Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny (retail: $14)
- Sisters’ Gourmet Baker’s Dozen Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (retail: $6.99)
- Dessange Professional Hair Luxury Color Restore Color Protecting Top Coat Serum (retail: $11.99)
I am particularly excited about the catchall and ring dish, I can think of at least 10 ways to use these two beautiful display pieces to showcase jewelry, keepsakes, beauty products, etc. I’m pretty sure that my family will be vying for the opportunity to make the chocolate chip cookies. I’ll probably save that for one of the snow days that we are sure to have. The Winky Lux lipstick in a seasonally perfect cranberry shade is definitely a new favorite.
A month-to-month POPSUGAR Must Have Box subscription is $39.95. A 3-month subscription is $109.85 (a savings of $10). Want to get your own Must Have Box? Use code SHOP5 to get $5 off your FIRST Must Have Box!
Disclosure: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own.