Although, we endeavor to share with you only the beauty products and tools that we really enjoy, sometimes there are finds that are head and shoulders above the rest. Products that we gladly re-purchase. Ones that when this blog fades into just a fond memory, we will still use and tell our grandchildren (still many, many years away) to use. Here are our favorite beauty products that we tried in 2015.
1) CND RESCUERXX DAILY KERATIN TREATMENT ($20) – Weak, brittle nails with white spots (which my grandma used to slyly blame on the dearth of veggies in my diet), are a thing of the past with this nail treatment. After just one week, results are visible. After a month, the peeling and splitting experienced in the past is a distant memory.
2) KOCOSTAR FOOT THERAPY ($9.50) – My husband thinks I’m really awesome. Pretty much the only thing he complains about is my dry, scaly feet. After using this product monthly, my feet are soft, smooth and touchable. Now, my husband thinks I’m as perfect as I have always been in my own mind. #winning
3) MARIO BADESCU BOTANICAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB ($26) – This gentle exfoliating scrub has a soothing gel base that leaves skin clean, refreshed smooth and radiant. Without fail, after I use it I get a compliment on my skin.
4) MURAD RAPID AGE SPOT AND PIGMENT LIGHTENING SERUM ($60) – My skin has never been better since I started using this miracle worker. Made with 2% hydroquinone, results are seen in as little as a week. Additionally, I have seen no additional sensitivity to sunlight even when using it during the day (which I always do). Sunscreen required.
5) NARS DUAL-INTENSITY BLUSH ($45) – Whether worn alone, layered, wet or dry this blush always delivers. Period.
6) TEMPTU AIR ($195) – Every so often, but not very often, a beauty innovation comes along that immediately transforms your routine. This is it for me. I will always try new foundations and tinted moisturizers, but the TEMPTU Air, with its airbrush perfection, ease of use and just for me perfectly matched shade have captured my heart.
7) TINKLE EYEBROW RAZOR ($5) – I’m completely obsessed with this tool. Until you try it, you can’t imagine what a difference removing that peach fuzz from your cheeks and over your lip makes. Suddenly, skin looks brighter, more youthful and naturally smoother. So much bang for virtually no bucks.