Stumped by what items to get or gift to increase your chances of a love-filled V-Day? Below is a list of special somethings to warm the heart of even the most clueless cupid:
1. Molton Brown Navigations Through Scent “Lijiang” ($120) - A seductive, unisex floral and light musk scent to be enjoyed à deux .
2. Philippe Matignon Seduction 50 Mi-Bas ($16) – I love these practical yet, perfect for fantasy-fueled Valentine’s Night knee highs.
3. Norman Love 25 piece Signature Chocolate Gift Box ($48.50) - I don’t really like a fancy box of chocolates, but these are the exception. If you are a fan of chocolate do yourself and your loved one a favor and get a box of these seriously amazing tasting and exquisite-looking treats.
4. Eden Jewelry Tribal Cuff ($198) – Make a clear statement of love with this gorgeous detailed hand-beaded cuff.
5. Therapy Systems 24-Hour Body Lotion ($35) – Stay soft throughout Valentine’s Day and beyond with this super-hydrating lotion made with organic shea butter and jojoba oil guaranteed to give you soft, touchable skin for 24 hours.
6. e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Shimmer Sheets ($3) – Last minute date night? A surprise special evening at home? e.l.f.’s new, super convenient shimmer sheets are the perfect way to add a touch of shimmer to your cheeks, décolleté or anywhere else you so desire “on-the-glow”.
7. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in “May” ($26) - The perfect sweet, pretty in pink polish to complete your special Valentine’s outfit.